· To conduct ground classes for CPL aspirants as per CAR on the subject.
· To prepare students for SPL viva.
· To prepare training program for the CPL classes.
· To maintain Training folders of students.
· Add questions to the FSTC question bank.
· Conduct Examination on Ground Subjects.
· Keep abreast with latest available training aids/technology (CBT) and provide inputs for development.
· To undertake internal audit of the flying school as and when detailed.
· Anything else commonly expected of a Ground Instructor according to industry practice.
· Any other task assigned by the Director.
A Ground Instructor having two years teaching experience with FTO/ Defence Aviation Training Organization/ Airports Authority of India Aviation training organization within last 10 years.
CGI in addition to teaching shall be responsible for the supervision of all ground instructors, standardization of all ground training, maintenance of training records and the programming of student ground examinations.
The approval of CGI shall be for a particular FTO, an approval will be issued in this regard.
For further details reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org